Walking Meeting


Its a beautiful day today.  For many in DC and across Maryland it is the first day of school and it brought back childhood memories (growing up in the northeast) where the first day of school was often (at least in my mind) a clear blue day, 75 degrees and low humidity.

Well, today I had a day packed with back-to-back meetings at UTC in my office..... so what a wonderful surprise when Dr Aroda said 'come on, I want to show you something.'  She brought me to the 3rd floor where there is a terrace that surrounds the building and we had a 'walking meeting.'  It was great!  I logged over 4000 steps and we walked almost 2 miles - oh yes, and it was a very productive meeting too!

Thanks Vanita for getting me out of the office!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!