My Number One [Blog] Fan


I started sharing my monthly Focus message on this blog only a few months ago. It turns out that this has had at least one big effect- I got such a nice email on Monday from my "#1 fan".... 

Hi,
I just read your blog.... it was GREAT. So good that you researched it. Really enjoyed reading it... your line about enjoying each day was perfect.
Have a super day.
Love ya
Mom

Yup, my #1 blog fan is my Mom.  Now that was a nice way to start the day!

Here is a picture of my Mom a few months ago on her 80th birthday and a more recent one where she took part in a play as Marilyn Monroe.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!